Monday, July 8, 2013

Almost time for the shower! Which reminds me...the shower time...

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I didn't get this posted earlier, but for some reason, my connection on vacation wouldn't let me log into the blog!

Anyhow, the shower is THIS SATURDAY already, and I wanted to put out the time for everyone.  It will take place at 1:00 CA time, so 3:00 here in Chicagoland, and 4:00 for those of you in MI and eastern.

Please let me know if you will be swinging by my place to join in, and there is a Michigan gathering as well, so let me know if you would like to get in touch with that group and I'll arrange it.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will have all the Oovoo stuff worked out and set up so that you can test it out before the shower as well.

So excited to "party" with all of you!  :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you got my package, Ellen! I'm trying really hard to get off that day, but things aren't looking good. I may have to "oovoo" in just on my break at work. Going to do my best to make it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new time works for me! Marie, I really hope you can do it, though I completely understand if you can't.

    ReplyDelete